Last weekend was absolutely beautiful! It was so nice to spend the entire day outside working...
 |
| Fresh mulch around dogwood in backyard |
Began with unloading a truck bed of sandstones that I brought home from Dad's. Then since I had his truck, I hauled 30 bags of mulch. I also mowed grass for the first time this year! I was able to place 19 bags of the mulch. By the end of the day, I could barely move!!
 |
| New sandstones around walk - will help keep mulch in place... |
 |
| I love these mini daffodils! |
 |
| More of the rocks I placed. |
 |
| Daffodils around fence in backyard. |
 |
| Truck load of mulch! My neighbors think it's fun to watch me work in the yard. Never know what I may do! |
No comments:
Post a Comment