Thursday, May 16, 2013

Another date . . .



 Monday night was Noah's turn to have a "date" with me ! Dora dropped him off at my house & we worked for a little bit transplanting some ornamental grass.  He found a few earthworms and was having fun separating them from the clumps of dirt. Unfortunately one of them didn't fare so well & broke in half. Noah very seriously asked me if I had a bandaide he could put on it because it was bleeding. When I told him no, he said Oh well, now I have two worms instead of just one.

 On our way to the Dairy Queen, I asked him if he liked being all by himself with mom tonight when they came in to my house. He said Yeah, that way I got to be a passenger. (I think he meant he was able to ride in the front passenger seat). So then I asked him about eating at the DQ and asked if he knew what mom was fixing. He said yeah it's bad food and I'm glad I'm not going to be there so I don't have to eat it !  I asked him what it was - first he said "pork chop or something, no- it's potato soup. Dad doesn't like it, Zach doesn't like it, Hannah doesn't like it and neither does Josh. Just Mom. Only her. I don't know why she's cooking it for. I am eating at the Dairy Queen so I don't have to worry about eating it" ...   I mentioned that I liked potato soup & he said, Oh good!  Mom can give you some to take home then.

After we ate, we had an errand to run. Out of the blue while we were driving Noah said, yep when I tell Mom about Hannah she's definitely going to get a paddle. I asked him what exactly Hannah had done & he said he couldn't even tell me!  A little later he pointed out the fact that he knew there were several bridges we were passing and I should just ask him about it since he knows about them!  He also laughed and when I asked him what was funny, he started to say something & looked at me, said - um, nah, maybe I better not say it! When I asked him why, he said because I just can't say it....

You never know what Noah is going to come up with next ~ he is very entertaining!!


Noah ~ very happy to be in the front passenger seat !  By the way Dora, Yes, he is sitting in a booster seat!



Enjoying that peanut butter milkshake!  He dipped his chicken and his fries in his milkshake too!



No comments:

Post a Comment